This is literally a fabric. That's the punchline. Now in a Sweatshirt!
This Sweatshirt features the single line "This Is a Fabric" on the front from the poem 'This Is Not A Tshirt' by C.B. Eady, with the complete poem on the back.
5% of profits from the sale of this shirt will be donated by Lippy Hippy to the Tiny House Warriors.
For the whole “This Is a Fabric” collection, click here.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem